Pages

Monday, June 15, 2015

Okay, so La Paz is beautiful and we are meeting some great people! This week we had so many fun experiences...I dont have time to tell them all but. Something I reminded myself of this week is that the Gospel is Light, it is like the Rays of Sun breaking through the dark stormy clouds. It gives us the hope for things better to come. Only through the Gospel of Jesus Christ we can become better and return to our Father in Heaven. We have EVERY reason to smile and be happy when we are living in tune with the will of our Father. I have never ever been happier in my whole entire life than I am right now. and I KNOW it is because I am spreading the Gospel Truth and forgeting myself....It is funny how it works...but if you want to grow and progress and be happier....forget your problems forget yourself and help someone in need, put your talents to serving others. That is when we find true happiness. I made it to the ocean finally!!!! something about the ocean just makes everyone happy and loving....Thankyou all for your love and support.. hasta luego!!! Hermana waddell





















No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com