Pages

Monday, May 25, 2015

This week I have learned that when we have to make a decison especially a big decision that might change a lot of things even might change our whole life, we have to make it fast, there is no other way to make a decision, when we make it we make it in an instant....thinking the words its Now or Never....that is how I feel on the mission,,,,I am confronted with so many difficult decisions some small others not so small....and there is no time to think, I can only trust fullly in the Lord and act. If it is something good, it is right, and we will know it... We have to trust in him, who trusts in us. Our Heavenly Father trusts us, he loves us and is waiting for us to trust in him, and recieve his blessings he has prepared for us. This week we have fasted and prayed much, things seem to be a bit difficult and I was at a point where I literally felt I could do no more, I have done all i can in my human power and more, what more can I do....then as I was reading the Book of Mormon, it hit me....this is the work of the Lord, I cant do anything but be obedient and do the will of the Lord. It is not MY power, it is the power of God, he makes the move, and I need to trust more that he will complete his promises, because He ALWAYS does, ALWAYS....We are the guilty ones who dont keep the promises...if we want to progress and learn we have to be willing to stretch and do his will, so he can transform us...he sees us as eternal beings not as our mortal imperfect selves....we are so much more, and we need to remember to live with our Savior, we need to walk with him and follow his steps...trusting in his atonement...I am really getting lost in this work, it is what makes me happy. There is no other work more important than that of the work of salvation...As clear as crystal, I know I am on the Lords Errand this is NOT a church found by humans, it is not Joseph Smiths Church. NO... It is the Church Of Jesus Christ....He is who we serve..2 Nephi 25:26 And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins. http://bcove.me/7lyeaqtf .....I know my redeemer lives and loves us, I want to serve him forever I am endepted to him...as we all are....I testify of him in his name Jesus the Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com