Pages

Monday, May 25, 2015

5-11-15



Well it was very nice talking to my family yesterday!!! and today all the girls in my district gave me a little birthday party!!!! :) but sorry no pictures because mexico doesnt like my camera.....HAPPPPPy MOTHERS DAY to all moms!!!! yesterday someone in the street told me happy mothers day.....i was offended...haha...not really but...seriously!!!! haha...thats what the mission does to you makes you look all old and mature..... anyways.... Ive been thinking alot this week on the reason I am here on the mission...although I have other reasons personal, the main reason is LOVE. I love my Heavenly Father SO SO SO much and I love my Savior Jesus Christ i can not express how much I love them....and in the mission....I get to forget everything and serve with them walking everyday with my redeemer....yes I GET to there is not much sacrifice to this.....I have the oportunity to mold into a queen here in the mission....virtuous and kind, its not easy but im trying everyday.... and i dont have much time left...but i still have time left....my work is not done....and it wont be until Christ comes again...and tells me I can rest. if we could just seek to Love our God love our Savior Love ourselves and all those around us even our enemies, that is the key that is the motivation to have success and a happy life...Love...thankyou all for your love and support...i just want to end with a scripture that explains my feelings Perfectly right now....I still have so much work to do, istill have so much progress to make in my life, I invite all of you to try and love those you might have overlooked, let us reach out with kindness and charity to everyone as Christ Always did, we really CAN make a difference in this world. les quiero, esto es mi deseo que tengan amor y felicidad en sus vidas, y puedan compartirlo con todos los demas. con mucho amor hermana waddell .19 And now, my beloved brethren, after ye have gotten into this strait and narrow path, I would ask if all is done?Behold, I say unto you, Nay; for ye have not come thus farsave it were by the word of Christ with unshaken faith inhim, relying wholly upon the merits of him who is mightyto save.

20 Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall pressforward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com