Pages

Monday, April 6, 2015



pues, no tengo mucho tiempo...pero....General Conference was beautiful as usual! and I am learning alot! this week we are going to find miracles I can feel it. Im so grateful for the hope that Christ gave us when he rose from the dead. I know that one day we too will rise and live forever. Only because he paid the price for us this is posible. We owe absolutely ever ounce of energy we have to him. There are too many of us who dont understand the worth of the atonement and resurection, to many of us think it to "be a thiing of not".... But I testify, it is reality, one day we will all know and see, one day he will come, it is as true as the hair on my head. and every knee shall bow and our hearts will be pierced and we will allll hear his voice. Dont just know the story and appreciate it but live it ACT, do something about it, we are not watching a movie, we are the movie. I dont know if that makes sense but it does in my head. I love you all. Be strong, we really are in the last days! and how wonderful that is, let us rejoice and follow the footsteps of Christ lifting up one another everyday, with love, hope, patience and joy. les quiero hermana waddell

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com