Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2015



okay i want to just share something my sister shared with me....just go watch it its so beautiful... This week I did something that I NEVER thought I could ever do. my companion and I got on a city bus and I sang, then we passed out photos of Jesus Christ, and the people gave us their direction so we could go visit them. at first when I was singing I dont think anyone was really paying atention especially because it was in english....but after about 15 seconds they all had their eyes on me, and they wanted to know what our message was. I didnt think it was possible! but the spirit was there and the people felt it. Thats why I love this video, sometimes all it takes is a primary song. I sang Be still my soul, and I dont know how but I felt the people understood me. This week has been filled with miracles. I have talked to and met many new amazing people and we shared our experiences and feelings of life. I am so blessed to be here and be able to share this blessing of the Gospel with all those I meet in the street, on the bus, in the store, on top of a roof working, in the gym...donde sea! hay gente en todos lados en cada momento donde sea están listos a escuchar nuestra mensaje en lo que trae la gozo puro, la felicidad eternal. Not a conversation passes me by without me and the other random person leaving a little bit happier than before....and Sometimes it doesnt start off good, they might hate "the mormons" then we get to talking and they realize and I realize, WE ARE ALL SONS and DAUGHTERS of the ONE and ONLY GOD. He loves us all equally and so very much....we just need to smile and put our differences aside and love one another. Amo la obra misional....amo a Mexico Culiacan. Amo a mi Salvador Jesucristo y a mi Padre Celestial. share your talents, if its singing dancing talking, cooking, sports, beauty, drawing, acting, or just being a loyal friend....share them for the greater good, use them to better someonelses life, it is a gift from your Heavenly Father, let him be a part of your gift. I love you all and am very grateful for your prayers and friendships. Les quieroooo hermana Waddell



http://www.mormonchannel.org/watch/series/music-videos/im-trying-to-be-like-jesus-emily-brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com