Pages

Monday, January 19, 2015

Sometimes the Lord tries our faith, but he will never give us more than we can handle....words of Joseph Smith .....I am changing everyday more and more....my success only comes when I humble myself and trust completley in my Heavenly Father. Im happy where I am going with my life. Sometimes it is SO hard. there is so much confusion in this world so many beliefs. But I know for a surety as a sure as my hair is brown, that my Heavenly Father loves and Lives and the Book of Mormon is the word of God. That Jesus Christ is my Savior and my greatest example! If we are following in his footsteps I know we can find happiness and peace. I know the bible to be true but I also know there are many different interpretations of it and there is only one truth in the eyes of our God. and with the priesthood keys with our prophet and apostles we have today we can better understand the teachings of Christ....and especially through praying and asking our Heavenly Father directly of the truth of all things. He speaks to us, he lives! our Savior also lives, he lives who once was dead! he resurrected after dying for us so one day we too can be resurrected....how wonderful these opportunites and blessings our Father in heaven has given us....Im grateful everyday for the knowledge and light I have recieved on the teachings of Christ and I cant do anything less then sharing it with all of my brothers and sisters....I share this with much love with all my heart... hermana waddell

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com