Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2014

This week was a lot of work...well every week is in the mission field, if youre doing it right...but thats when youre the happiest, and find success. I dont have much to say but one of our recent converts Alfonso his wife has decided to stop hiding and listen to us....she is ready to follow the footsteps of her husband. She wants to live a life eternal with her family. It is so beautiful to talk to her...I love this family so much, and watching them grow closer to the lord is priceless. Im so blessed to be here. I know families are forever, everything that is bound on earth is bound in heaven. we are not meant to separate after death, God does not want us to separate after working a mortal lifetime strengthening your love for one another. There is a way to live together with your spouse for eternity....oh Im so glad I know this to be true. Families are so important they are first. I know what Im doing out here is the lords work. Many wont believe me, but I know, and I feel the presence of our Savior with me, and I know the time is coming to an end faster and faster, the world is becoming more wicked that which is wicked is said to be good and that which is good is said to be wicked (old fashioned,stupid,crazy). but I also know that every knee shall bow and tongue confess one day....when he comes again....hug your spouse your daughter your brother or sister for me....while im here away from my family seeing familys fall, grow and change, from a different perspective....I wouldnt give it up for the best dancer in the world ;) de verdad y ya saben como es me passion para baile....jaja. les quieroooo xx hermana waddell

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com