Pages

Monday, September 22, 2014



Ive been learning something this week...sometimes you get in ruts on your mission...and everything is on top of the world, then something out of the blue and CRAZYYY happens....and you feel like you just fell off the mountain you JUST climbed. well its so easy to just give up and get unexcited. these are the moments you have to keeeeeep walking! even if it breaks your heart. my problem has always been i love to easily....I literally adoreeee my investigators and when their agency gets in the way after working sooooo hard with them, and seeing them suffer so much trying to get out of their traps and they give up. then what do we do.....? give up too? What kind of example would that be? keep walking do something more, try a little harder, I know if you do all you can and more you have done a job well done. Its not easy when you have a faith so strong for them then they give up, it can break your heart....but how do you think Jesus feels when we are so close to something amazing but all we see and feel is suffering, so we give up right before the grand prize. I know it breaks his heart. I came across a scripture in doctrine and covenants 132:38 talking about abraham jacob and isaac and the blessings, that we can also have!!! they did "none other things than that which they were commanded; and
because they did none other things than that which they were
commanded, they have entered into their exaltation, according to the
promises, and sit upon thrones, and are not angels but are gods." not angels but are gods..... we have to bee obedient and always keep walking in the faith only doing what the lord would have us do. and I know one day we can have the blessings that are promised. this life is so short. I want to be obedient and enjoy this life to the fullest and my life eternal. I wish I could let my investigators feel exactly the way i do and know exactly what i know, sometimes. But you cant be given conversion, you have to work for it. I have a never dying testimony of this true and everlasting gospel. I know that some suffer their whole lives, but i know its a promise that these sufferings are only but a small moment... christ will come again. and justice will be brought to all. love you guyssss!!! miss you all!!! with alll of my love hermana waddell

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com