Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

8-4-14

We had a baptism saturday...Alfonso Montoya. I dont have much to say, just It was awesome! and the spirit was so strong, and the peace was there! We are having alot of success here, its not always easy, we are in the hottest time of the year right now, and spanish is still tricky tricky! but soooo many people are ready to enter the waters of baptism. We have one planned for every week for 4 weeks! Miracles!!! well we will see if they all stay the same....Just praying they do! Gracias por your prayers and emails and love for this work! It really is hastening! I had an image of after my mission today....and lets just say, I dont want it to end! I still have a good while, but it is going by so fast! If you are in the process of thinking to serve a mission or not, let me help you..... SERVE! Seriously is the best decision you can make! We work so hard everyday, but seriously in the bigger picture I just feel so calm and at peace all the time, no worries, just loving one another and helping them. Really is so much smaller of a task than the blessings that we get from it! What a great oppurtunity this is. All is well here in culiacan, Mexico! les quieroooo hermana waddell

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com