Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

I don't have much time today...but I had an amazing birthday this week! thanks for all the wishes on facebook...haha my friends here in my ward went and told me of all the birthday wishes...hehe thanks!!!! I just want to share a quote from the liahona 2013 "Humility is a fertile soil where spirituality grows and produces the fruit of inspiration to know what to do." -elder richard g. scott. let us be teachable and moldable. let us be what god wants us to be! I was able to sing one of my FAVORITE hymns this past sunday. Be Still my Soul.... I surprised myself...people were crying, I felt the spirit so strong and it radiated with everyone else. Here on a mission you learn to except your whole self and know we arent perfect nor do we have to be! as long as we are always growing and striving. "leave to thy God! to order and provide....through thorny ways leads to a joyful end....be still my soul the hour is hastening on, when we shall be FOREVER with the Lord." pray for our investigators....they are all so ready, but just dont want to go to church....my trainer is leaving this week back home to peru its very sad, but im excited to recieve a new trainer! My heart is in this work. I may not know the language much yet, but my heart prays and pleads for the people here, and that is stronger than words....I love you all be happy!!!! help others be happy!!! hermana waddell
 My birthday cake!



 My mom and dad here in Mexico, they are the best!!!

 My companion has finished her mission. She is going home to Peru. I can fit in her suitcase so I will finish my mission in Peru where the weather is fine!!











No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com