Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Love it here! People please write me letters, they are my favorite!

Hola! So This week has been so full of knew knowledge! I feel like just this week I have learned a lifetime worth of knowledge! I love singing in the choir, it is the closest I can feel like when I dance, in the mtc. The spirit has become my very BEST friend. I couldn't survive without it! I've been reading in Moroni 7, especially verse 31, to deny myself of ALL ungodliness! So I can declare the word of Christ, and be a chosen vessel of the Lord and bear testimony of him!!! You cannot be successful without obedience! You just cant! I've learned that I can do hard things, and you gain a faith in the MTC that you never even thought was possible!!!! And I just thought I had faith before now! He knows us individually, we are his children literally! Im only here for 18 months and that is NOTHING compared to eternity!!! NOTHING. It is so crazy when we teach, and our Spanish sucks!!! but, if the spirit is there we can say as little as..."dios amor ustede y bauptismo es muy importante y iglesia es verdadero, yo se verdadero dios feliz amen." it almost makes no sense but with the spirit, the investigators feel the truth!!! Im loving it! Oh and if my Hawaii friends are reading this...WRITE ME FOOLS!!!! and Sydney Carpenter, Luarell Wells are here, also Sorrelle Mcgee is in my zone...so yeah BYU Hawaii is dominating in the whole going on a mission thing! Love you all! I'll just leave you with a great quote I love. "this may not be the best two years OF your life, but it WILL be the best two years FOR your life." This church is SO true! I love not living "in" the world....Its like Sunday everyday! hahaha...muchooo love!!! -hermana waddell


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com